We invest heavily in finding and keeping talented people which is why we offer a highly competitive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible superannuation arrangements including salary sacrifice options
- Bonuses and incentives [individual and team based]
- Generous study support and leave program
- Enhanced parental leave provisions
- Enhanced leave provisions including the opportunity to “purchase” additional annual leave
- Mini health assessments, skin checks, flu vaccinations, massage, fruit and other health promoting initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program providing access to confidential counselling
- Salary continuance insurance
- Regular company funded social activities including family picnic days, end of financial year celebrations, themed Christmas parties and other functions throughout the year.
- Modern office in central locations . . . with all our capital cities have to offer on our doorstep
In addition, we recognise that when it comes to careers, one size rarely fits all, so we support you to choose your own path. At Urbis learning is not something that is only done off the job – it is an integral part of your role. You’ll deal with complex issues, tackle a range of tasks and find yourself treading new and interesting ground.
We place a strong emphasis on personal and professional growth through training, mentoring and regular feedback on performance. You will be encouraged to develop your skills, take on greater responsibility and to take advantage of the many excellent development initiatives and opportunities we provide.